Hello ENGR 100 students,
It is my pleasure to welcome all of you to ENGR 100: Introduction to Computer Aided Design. It is extremely important that you read this email in its entirety or you will have problems during your first lab and it will negatively affect your grade for the course. Since there is no live lecture for this class, it is your responsibility to stay on top of the information sent to you via email.
The course website has been created, and documents have been posted online: http://core.coe.drexel.edu/engr100/resources
- You MUST bring your laptop to lab each week, there WILL NOT be any other computers available to you during lab. If you do not bring your laptop, you will not be able to participate in lab and will lose credit for assignments that day.
- Make sure you get the software working BEFORE lab next week (either installed locally on your laptop or verify that Citrix is working for you...see the Introduction Slides linked below for more information).
- Make sure you have the textbook for the course before next week (term week 2).
Please be sure to review the following BEFORE lab next week:
- Course Syllabus: http://core.coe.drexel.edu/engr100/sites/core.coe.drexel.edu.engr101/files/downloads/files/ENGR%20100%20Syllabus%2009232015.pdf
- Introduction Slides: http://core.coe.drexel.edu/engr100/sites/core.coe.drexel.edu.engr101/files/downloads/files/Introduction%20to%20ENGR%20100%20lecture%20slides.pdf